- Flyer on HB 1004 Comparison –
Rep. McNamara’s Proposal of 4/17/19 vs. Senate Version of HB 1004
- Flyer to Support the Senate Version of House Bill 1004
- Senate Version Of House Bill 1004 – A Common Sense Solution!
- Legislative Update – April 29 2019
- Senate Bill 266 – Urgent Legislative Alert
- Video – Defeat SB 266 In Order To Protect Children!
- Senate Bill 266 – Urgent Legislative Alert – Adams and Wells Counties
- Roll Call Votes – SB 266
- Roll Call Votes – SB 12
- Roll Call Votes – HB 1001
- Roll Call Votes – HB 1211
- March 12th – Bluffton Pastors & Citizens Briefing – Promotional Video
- March 12th – Bluffton Pastors & Citizens Briefing Flyer
- Protecting Children in the Public Schools Flyer
2019 Legislative Alert-Children & Mental Health Issues in the Public Schools – Important information about efforts in the 2019 General Assembly to protect children in the public schools by requiring prior written parental consent before a child can be administered a mental health examination including a mental health survey, screening, evaluation, assessment, etc. or before a referral for any mental health treatment including prescription drugs.
- 2019 Legislative Update Flyer (March)
- 2018 Election Wrap-Up
- Children & Inappropriate Sexual Instruction Video
Important News About Protecting Children In The Public Schools – Watch the short video to learn how to protect children in the public schools from inappropriate sexual instruction.
- Parental Non-Consent FormParental Non-Consent Form – June 2018
- Download Video For Use in Your Church or Organization
Protecting Children & School Vouchers – Parents Deserve the Right to be Able to Choose the Best School for Their Children. This could be a public school, a private school, a home school or a Christian school. Unfortunately many Hoosier parents over the years have not been able financially to send their child to a Christian school.
- Protecting Children & School Vouchers Flyer
- 2018 Voter Guide Video
Important News Regarding the November 6th Election – Watch the video to learn more about Advance America’s non-partisan Voter Guide and how you can avoid being misled about where the candidates really stand in the November 6th Election.